Issue 30 Download

Comments and questions about the magazine

Issue 30 Download

Postby Richard » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:58 am

Whats happened to the Issue 30 download as its not in the subs area?
Richard

Re: Issue 30 Download

Postby YorkshireTyke » Sun Jul 31, 2016 12:35 pm

I'm glad to see I'm not the only digital subscriber wondering what's happening. I've eMailed Subscriptions a few days ago and NO reply so far, I think the least they could do is post a reason for the delay. I for one will not be renewing my subscription.
YorkshireTyke

Postby Richard » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:32 pm

YorkshireTyke wrote:I'm glad to see I'm not the only digital subscriber wondering what's happening. I've eMailed Subscriptions a few days ago and NO reply so far, I think the least they could do is post a reason for the delay. I for one will not be renewing my subscription.

I'm currently of the same opinion as I have emailed them as well and not had an answer yet.
Richard

Postby M-Saunders » Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:11 am

Hi guys,

Apologies for this (it was the weekend and I was travelling so I didn't see the forums). Due to the summer break, team members travelling and changes to the deadline schedule, the digital edition is a bit later this month. I know that's not ideal for many of you, and as a small team we try to get everything done well ahead of time, but this time there was a delay.

Please accept our apologies, sorry for the inconvenience, and we'll go without beer for a week without punishment. LV30 digital edition will be online ASAP, and we'll work doubly hard next issue to have it online well in advance, so please stick with us a bit longer :-)

Mike
M-Saunders

Postby eionmac » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:28 pm

"we'll go without beer for a week without punishment" This means?
I too noticed the delay but you did act fast on an email query, so top marks for response when able to respond.
eionmac

Return to Linux Voice